Miyerkules, Marso 18, 2015

Resume/Application Form

March 15, 2015 

Old National Hiway
Barangay Sto.Niño
Biñan City, Laguna

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing in response to your advertisement in the bulletin board that you are in need of Student Assistant. I’m very interested with this position and believe that with my administrative, clerical and customer service skills, I can make an immediate and valuable contribution to the office.
I have been commended on my administrative acumen by my teachers several times as I have had the opportunity to work for them in an informal capacity on many instances. My cumulative average is above the required grade for this position and I stand in good reputation academically as well as in student conduct.

As far as my administrative capabilities are concerned, I am a volunteer for the student office and work in an administrative capacity which makes me qualified for this position. Because of a suitable academic schedule, I am sure that I will be able to manage working for the administrative office in a profound manner.
Please find attached copy of my resume with additional information about my qualification.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

name---------------------
Blk. 54, Lot 22, Oroqueta St. South City Homes,
Sto. Tomas, Binan City, Laguna

09052744481

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento